Hubby Tag

Ni vet att jag alltid taggar mig själv så fort jag ser nåt roligt. Den här hittade jag på Thad och Michaelas blogg och tyckte att den var så bäst! Mikael är inte min hubby -- än; men vi är nyförlovade :)

Å, just det, jag taggar alla som har en "hubby" i nån form! Och jag skriver in English so Beth can understand.

1.Where did you meet?
We met at the temple last summer. I was with mom and dad who managed the reception at the guest house, and Mikael is a computer consultant with the tmeplet as one of his clients. He has written the program the reception uses to process bookings, and so we collaborated a bit on that. We started talking, and became friends.

2. How long did you date before you were married?
Well, since we are not married yet, and don't have an exact wedding date either, I will have to guess. I am thinking we will have dated from Dec 13 07 to mid-April 09, which makes almost a year and a half of dating.

3. How long have you been married for?
It feels like forever :) Haha.

4. What does he do that surprises you?
He notices the smallest things!

5. What is your favorite quality about him?
His kind heart. And that it doesn't stop there -- he acts on his impulses.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not that I know. I don't really have one for him either. I am thinking of calling him darling in the language they speak where we go on our honeymoon.

7. What's his favorite color?
I actually have no idea!!

8. What's his favorite food?
Stekt salt sill med löksås??? (Fried salted herring with onion sauce)

9. What's his favorite sport?
Well, he used to be in the Swedish national team as a underwater rugby player, but I think his favorite sport is running.

10. Who said "I love you" first?
He did. I waited for him to do it and then I said it back.

11. When and where was your first kiss?
Dec 13, 2007, in his apartment after a Real Group concert; a soft kiss, surprising and excpected at the same time.

12. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Eat out? Kiss? Sunday afternoon naps? I also love going to Church with him.

13. Do you have kids?
I don't, he does. Four lovely specimens!!

14. What's a hidden talent he has?
He is the best voice-over during General Conference!

15. How old is he?
48. Born the same year as Clooney and Colin Firth :)

16. What's his favorite type of music?
He listens to talk radio rather than music. So I'm afraid I'm not too sure about this one!

17. What do you admire most about him?
Again, his warm and caring heart. He is sooooo kind.

18. What's his favorite pastime?
Crossword puzzles

19. Will he read this?
In a while. He tries to catch up every now and then, but it's hard for him because I'm so prolific!

2 kommentarer:

~Michaela sa...

Hahaha, I'm so glad that you tagged yourself. I thought it was silly that I was only supposed to tag one person and I really did want to tag you since I hardly know anything about Mikael.....Men nu så ;) Nu vet jag allt :) Hahaha Kram

Karolina sa...

Grattis till förlovningen!