My humble abode

Since my apartment won't ever be as perfect as I want it, here are some photos anyway. In one of the photos, there is a IKEA-bag full of books. Apologies. Bara en sån sak...

Beginning outside:

My poor rose bushes covered in snow. But they're used to it, they're of course Viking Roses :)


My house. My entrance is the blue door closest to us. The IKEA lamp is in by bedroom window.


Come in!


View from my entryway outside


Young mormor in my entryway


Entryway, including empty banana boxes on top of the wardrobe. Apologies. Rachel's rug.


Bathroom. Detta är en handdukstork. Väldigt hippt. Tror inte ni har såna i Amerrkat. Man sätter på en knapp som värmer rören och så blir handduken varm (och torkar snabbare efter duschen också)


Bathroom. I didn't even remove the Lidl ice cream boxes that I store detergent in. Or my two boxes stuuuuuuffed with Oriflame products, or my clean towels. But these are my two best friends, Mr Tumbler and Mr Dryer. They are only surpassed in affection by Mr Dishwasher. Let me also mention that my floor tiles are heated. Mmmm.


Bathroom, the tiles are not this dark IRL.


Kitchen, dining area. Even spotting some old LP:s behing Jonathan Bautista's old cabinet. Too many different types of wood, but what the heck.


View of Moroni from my kitchen window (do you have your glasses on??)


Another view of Moroni and my neighbor's snowy garden


Kitchen. Please pay your homage to my rostfria dishwasher


Kitchen


Living room facing kitchen


Living room (hardwood floors everywhere but in the bathroom)


Living room


Bedroom (notice the screensaver)


Bedroom. Mirror standing on the floor instead of hanging. Ooops. Apologising for the lack of legs on the bed. They broke and now I "sleep on the floor".

That's it. Sweden has high quality housing, but not as spaceiologous as yous are used to... This is just a one-bedroom apartment too, and not as big as I would have liked it to be, but on the other hand it is just what I can afford (well, almost afford).

Welcome!

4 kommentarer:

AL sa...

så hemtrevligt och framförallt välstädat!

~Michaela sa...

Snyggt Anja...Hade jag mycket pengar skulle jag anställa dig att hjälpa mig med inredning :)

Anonym sa...

Tack, vad ni är gulliga!!! Jag blir jätteglad.

Mattias Welander sa...

Pure perfection =) (naturligtvis)