Dagens kloktips

Följer Positivity Blog och där hittade jag detta från en annan kille:

I’ve got a quick exercise you can do right now to get really happy! I call it “3 simple things I love about…”

Just pick an area of your life. Any area of your life. Could be your work, or your family life, or your car, or the room you’re in right now. Then simply make a mental list of “3 Simple Things I love about [blank].”

Here’s my example:

3 Simple things I love about living in the UK

1. The bus drivers - I’ve never seen such happy and satisfied bus drivers before. It’s probably got to do something with the fact that over here, we always greet the bus driver when we get on the bus, and thank with for the journey when we get off. It’s great to see such people as bus drivers enjoying their jobs.
2. The non-smoking bars and clubs - I love being able to go out with friends for a night out and return home with my clothes still smelling fresh.
3. The awesome British and Irish accents - ’nuff said.

The “3 Simple things I love about…” is a great quick exercise if you ever find yourself bored, like in traffic or in the checkout line at the grocery store. It instantly annihilates the boredom, and fills your life with happiness.

Do it right now! Pick one area of your life, and list 3 Simple things you love about it.

There’s no happiness in the “after”. So enjoy the now!


Tyckte det var en bra idé. Ska göra det nu, och välja mitt värsta:

3 saker som jag gillar med min vikt:
1) Jag har inga rynkor i ansiktet
2) Mikael tycker att jag är mjuk
3) Om det blir hungersnöd dör jag inte först

Se, det funkade! :)

Inga kommentarer: