Yum!!

Trifle är lika engelskt som fotboll. Choklad gillar jag, men de där som smakar artificiell jello och engelsk custard är jag mindre än förtjust i. Döm om min glädje när jag hittar ett superenkelt recept på Bakerella:

This dessert comes courtesy of my sister. She wanted to bake a cake for me - chocolate of course with chocolate chips - and was already to decorate it and surprise me. One problem. The cake stuck to the pan and fell to pieces when she tried to take it out.

Now, if it were me, I would have just made some cake balls out of it. But being the creative one that she is, she turned her mess into a masterpiece.I don't have her cake recipe, but here's what you do.

1. Accidentally mess up your cake on purpose by mistake
2. Whip up some chocolate pudding
3. Layer it all in a trifle dish with some cool whip [grädde! såklart] and refrigerate.



Vackert, va?

Inga kommentarer: