Galghumor

Slår återigen ett slag för nienie. Ung fyrabarnsmor i Utah som var med om en hiskelig flygplansolycka för typ ett år sen. Blev svårt bränd, och bloggar bland annat om sin väg tillbaka (avundas henne INTE).

Hittade nyss ett ljuvligt exempel på galghumor. Hon skriver:

As I piled pillows into my chokey "pile" I thought about teasing Mr. Nielson that I hated going through all the security junk and the worst part for me is taking off my shoes.
Then I smell it.
The smell of stinky feet. Its awful (but I am sure glad we are safe, no really I am).
I told Mr. Nielson very matter-of-fact that I really think he should get his own pilots license so we could just skip all this junk. Then we laughed. (yes, I can joke about it now).
****
Then I remembered that I got pulled aside because they suspected me of having C-4 in my bag. Like I'd blow up a plane. That already happened to me and it was crap. I'd never do it again.
Then the TSA lady kept telling me how much she hated matches.
She went on and on and at the end, all I could say was-
"Me too" because I do..like a lot.
And that was all.

Haha. "Like I'd blow up a plane. That already happened to me and it was crap." Suveränt.

Inga kommentarer: