Movie line quiz från Pioneer woman

Den som först kan alla rätt vinner men då får ni gå till Pioneer Woman och tävla på riktigt. Jag bara återger frågorna för skojs skull.

Unless otherwise specified, identify the movie in which the following quotes appear.

1. “It’s been eighty-four years. And I can still smell the fresh paint.”

2. “How much courage does it take to walk out on your kid?”

3. “You go pack my things like Mother said!”

4. “I am no man.”

5. “You talkin’ to me?”

6. “That’s right. I killed your ‘master.’”

7. “Are you here for an affair, sir?”

8. “There is no Dana, there is only Zuul.”

9. “Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers? .”

10. “I’m not a smart man. But I know what love is.”

11. “All right, Mr. De Mille, I’m ready for my closeup.”

12. What character in the Rocky series of movies uttered the following line:
“I pity the fool, and I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got!”

13. What character in the Batman series uttered the following line:
“You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?”

14. “Michael…I love you. I’ve loved you for nine years, I’ve just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and… well, now I’m just scared. So, I realize this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.”

15. “They’re probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I’m not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching… they’ll see. They’ll see and they’ll know, and they’ll say, “Why, she wouldn’t even harm a fly…”

16. “See? That’s what I had with Rosemary! I saw a knock out, I don’t care what anybody else saw!”

17. In the Lord of the Rings trilogy, what character utters the following quote:
“End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.”

18. “Sir, God knows I love my country. But I can’t make that sacrifice.”

19. “After all…I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. .”

20. “We’re counting cards.”

P.S. Jag säger inga svar än, men jag kan tre ynka filmer (14, 19 och 20, och jag har gissningar på 6 och 10). Känner mig inte som en movie buff. Men det är OK. Kom an med några bokcitat istället!

Inga kommentarer: